Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun with Point & Shoot

This weekend the weather was unseasonably warm and sunny so I just had to be outside.  I grabbed my pocket sized point & shoot camera and headed out to a fantastic spot that overlooks the harbor in Dana Point.  I decided to play around with a few functions I hadn't tried yet. 

This panoramic photo of the harbor was taken using stitch assist.  The stitch assist was very helpful with lining up the horizon in all of the photographs.  This made it really easy to combine all 6 photographs together on my computer.  This is a very cool function and I can't wait to use it again.


I then played around with the tilt-shift function, which is definitely cool!  I'm going to play around with this function some more this week & will have more photos to post. 





No comments: